Electricity is the set of physical phenomena associated with the presence and flow of electric charge. Electricity gives a wide variety of well-known effects, such as lightning, static electricity, electromagnetic induction and electrical current.
1. Electric current is measured using what device?
2. True or false? Batteries convert chemical to electrical energy.
3. In terms of electricity, what does DC stand for?
4. The wire inside an electric bulb is known as the what?
5. Conductors have a high or low resistance?
6. True or false? The concept of electric fields was first introduced by Albert Einstein.
7. Electric resistance is typically measured in what units?
8. In terms of electricity, what does AC stand for?
9. Electric power is typically measured in what units?
10. True or false? You can extend battery life by storing batteries at a low temperature.
Electricity Quiz Answers
3. Direct current
6. False (Michael Faraday)
8. Alternating current
Best Wishes From www.scientiaeducare.com
Helping you choose a successful career….