1. The rice dish ‘paella’ comes from what country?
2. Deer meat is known by what name?
3. Are humans omnivore, herbivore or carnivore?
4. What food is used as the base of guacamole?
5. The range of vegetables, fruits, meats, nuts, grains, herbs and spices used in cooking are known as what?
6. True or false? India is the world’s largest producer of bananas.
7. What is the sweet substance made by bees?
8. Lures, reels, rods, hooks, baits and nets are common equipment used in what food gathering method?
9. True or false? McDonald’s has restaurants in over 100 countries around the world.
10. The ‘Pizza Hut’ franchise began in what country?
11. Foods rich in starch such as pasta and bread are often known by what word starting with the letter C?
12. True or false? Trans fats are good for your health.
13. What is another name for maize?
14. Fruit preserves made from citrus fruits, sugar and water are known as what?
15. True or false? ‘Beefsteak’ is a variety of tomato.
16. Dairy products are generally made from what common liquid?
17. Do coconut trees grow better in cold or warm climates?
18. True or false? Cooking food often transforms its chemical make up.
19. What is the popular food used to carve jack-o-lanterns during Halloween?
20. Chiffon, marble and bundt are types of what?
Food Quiz Answers
Best Wishes From www.scientiaeducare.com
Helping you choose a successful career….