About IBPS CWE (PO)
• This is the exam held for recruitment to nationalized banks in India for jobs of Probationary Officer(PO). Find information regarding paper pattern, eligibility, etc. and crack it with the right coaching from TESTfunda.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a Common Written Examination (CWE) on behalf of 21 nationalized banks (see list below) as a pre-requisite for selection of Probationary Officers.
• IBPS is only the body conducting the written test. The vacancies in individual banks as well as the group discussion and personal interview process are managed by each participating bank separately.
A candidate must be one of the following:
• A citizen of India
• A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
• A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01/01/1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
• A person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries (detailed list of countries available on official website) with the intention of permanently settling in India
provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the the Indian government.
A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For more details Please! Refer the Website: http://www.ibps.in/
Best Wishes From www.scientiaeducare.com
Helping you choose a successful career….