What is Physics?
Physics is a natural science based on experiments, measurements and mathematical analysis with the purpose of finding quantitative physical laws for everything from the nanoworld of the microcosmos to the planets, solar systems and galaxies that occupy the macrocosmos.
1. When light bends as it enters a different medium the process is known as what?
2. A magnifying glass is what type of lens?
3. Electric resistance is typically measured in what units?
4. A person who studies physics is known as a?
5. Metals expand when heated and do what when cooled?
6. What is the first name of the famous scientist who gave us Newton’s three laws of motion?
7. What state of the art computer technology is used to train pilots when wanting to copy the experience of flying an aircraft?
8. Electric power is typically measured in what units?
9. The most recognized model of how the universe begun is known as the?
10. Who is the Hubble Space Telescope named after?
11. The wire inside an electric bulb is known as the what?
12. Theoretical physicist James Maxwell was born in what country?
13. Infrared light has a wavelength that is too long or short to be visible for humans?
14. What kind of eclipse do we have when the moon is between the sun and the earth?
15. True or false? Iron is attracted by magnets.
16. What is the earth’s primary source of energy?
17. Conductors have a high or low resistance?
18. Electric current is typically measured in what units?
19. What scientist is well known for his theory of relativity?
20. Earth is located in which galaxy?
Physics Quiz Answers
7. A flight simulator
9. Big bang
10. Edwin Hubble
14. A solar eclipse
16. The sun
19. Albert Einstein
20. The Milky Way galaxy
Best Wishes From www.scientiaeducare.com
Helping you choose a successful career….