About RBI Officers Grade ‘B’
This is the bank exam held for recruitment to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the job of Grade B officer. Find information regarding paper pattern, salary, exam dates, result etc.The RBI conducts an online exam for recruitment to the post of Grade ‘B’ officer in its branches all over the country.
1. Age (as on 01/06/2014):
Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1984 and not later than 01/06/1993). For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 31 and 33 years respectively. For candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector as also prior experience in Reserve Bank of India, upper age limit is relaxed to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For such candidates, upper age limit should not exceed 33 years including experience. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
Relaxation of upper age limit
• Three years in the case of OBC candidates if the posts are reserved for them.
• Five years in the case of: i) SC/ST candidates if the posts are reserved for them ii) Ex-employees of banking institutions whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or as a result of bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year’s service and currently registered with Employment Exchange, iii) Ex-servicemen (including Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers) provided applicants have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability or have been released on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or on invalidment, iv) Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service but whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they would be released on selection within three months from the date of receipt of offer of appointment, v) Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989.
• 10 years for PWD(GEN); 13 years for PWD(OBC) and 15 years for PWD(SC/ST) candidates.
• For eligible staff candidates (refer para 4 above for eligibility) the relaxation in age limit is according to RBI circular CO. HRMD. No. G-75/ 5599/ 05.01.01/ 2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013.
NOTE: Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items.
2. Educational Qualifications (as on 01/06/2014)
1 A First Class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ; OR ii) A Second Class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR iii) A Doctorate Degree; with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master’s Degree; OR iv) Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree; OR v) A Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.
NOTE: (1) SC/ST/PWD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Bachelor’s Degree examination: OR having a Post-graduate Degree or equivalent recognized qualification, are eligible to apply.
For more details Please! Refer the Website: http://www.rbi.org.in/
Best Wishes From www.scientiaeducare.com
Helping you choose a successful career….