States of Matter Quiz
1. When a solid changes to a liquid it is called what?
2. True or false? Liquids are easy to compress.
3. When a gas changes into a liquid it is called what?
4. True or false? The particles of a gas are packed tightly together.
5. When solids reach their melting points they become what?
6. True or false? Plasma is a state of matter.
7. When a gas reaches its condensation point it becomes a what?
8. True or false? Solids do not take the shape of the container they are in.
9. What is it called when a solid changes directly into a gas?
10. True or false? Gases are hard to compress.
States of Matter Quiz Answers
Best Wishes From www.scientiaeducare.com