1. Solar power generates electricity from what source?
2. Did the Apple iPhone first become available in 2005, 2006 or 2007?
3. In terms of computing, what does CPU stand for?
4. True or false? Nintendo was founded after the year 1900.
5. The Hubble Space Telescope is named after which American astronomer?
6. Is the wavelength of infrared light too long or short to be seen by humans?
7. Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and Explorer are types of what?
8. True or false? Gold is not a good conductor of electricity?
9. The technologically advanced humanoid robot ASIMO is made by which car company?
10. True or false? Atomic bombs work by atomic fission.
11. In terms of computing, what does ROM stand for?
12. Did the original Sony Playstation use CDs or cartridges to play games?
13. What is the Earth’s primary source of energy?
14. IBM is a well known computer and information technology company, what does IBM stand for?
15. Along with whom did Bill Gates found Microsoft?
16. What science fiction writer wrote the three laws of robotics?
17. True or false? In computing, keyboards are used as input devices.
18. What does the abbreviation WWW stand for?
19. Nano, Shuffle, Classic and Touch are variations of what?
20. True or false? DNA is an abbreviation for ‘Deoxyribonucleic acid’.
Technology Quiz Answers
1. The Sun
3. Central Processing Unit
4. False – 1889
5. Edwin Hubble
7. Web browsers
11. Read Only Memory
13. The Sun
14. International Business Machines
15. Paul Allen
16. Isaac Asimov
18. World Wide Web
19. The Apple iPod
Best Wishes From www.scientiaeducare.com
Helping you choose a successful career….