Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the e-admit card for Central Industrial Security Force (ACs) Limited Department Competitive Examination, 2015. The admit cards are available on the official website.
Important Instructions for the candidates are:
- The candidates should check the e-admit card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately;
- The candidates should mention their name, roll number, registration ID and name and year of the examination in all the correspondence with UPSC;
- The candidates are required to bring this e-admit card and their identity card in each session to secure admission to examination hall. e-admit card may be preserved till the declaration of written result;
- The candidates are responsible for safe custody of the e-admit card and in the event of any other person using this e-admit card , the onus lies on them to prove that they have not used the service of any impersonator;
- The candidates should enter the examination hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination;
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to roll number and test booklet series code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection;
- The candidates will not be admitted to the examination if they report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination;
- If the candidates appear at a centre/sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in their e-admit card, their answer scripts will not be evaluated and their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Answers other than those made by black ball point pen for paper-I would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the examination halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the scannable attendance lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. aadhar card, driving licence, passport,voter I card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates should appear for the exam. in their uniform and must carry their identity card with them.