In an exclusive interview with India Today, the last year’s topper Sarthak Agrawal talks about pressure of exams and his study techniques. The bright mind talked about his schedule and shared the things he followed for his board exams preparation.
- How to Study?: All you require to do is follow up with your syllabus and study for an hour or two
- The best time to study: You must study whenever you are fresh and when you can concentrate better, which for him is morning and the evening
- Stress busters: Study must be your priority but you can’t just shift gears this easy and become a bookworm. There is no need to sacrifice your leisure time and study according to your timetable
- Read ways to bust stress – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzNSzkNuIqA
- Battling the parental pressure: More than students, it is the parents who put pressure on their kids. Try not to lose your concentration and stay focused
- Try your best: There is no need to be influenced by other things and you should try your best